Sunday 12 January 2014

2014 New Year Resolution is To Reduce My Own Weight...!:)

I started the normal work week by deciding to brisk walk the perimeter of my estate playground in order to reduce my weight!I guess that a perimeter of brisk walking equates to about 1.2km and I managed to complete about a total of 3 perimeter laps.


I felt happier and more refreshed after completing my morning routine exercise.I guess whenever I have the free time , I will try to do my morning brisk walking routine. :)


Currently I am also promoting this weight loss,fat burning product by Nick Pineault(Expert Author & Food Detective). You can check it out at http://falcon179.pineaultta.hop.clickbank.net  whenever you have the spare time.


Thanks for visiting & supporting my blogpost...!Really Awesome:)

No comments:

Post a Comment